Consumer Marketing Management
- Reference: I-19-58552
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 06-01-2020
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Application deadline: 31-12-2019
In this role, you have the opportunity to Participate in an internship within Philips Mother & Childcare and be a part of our consumer marketing team. You will have the chance to learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines, and manage projects on your own. You will get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within the company delivering innovation that matters to consumers every day. You will be part of a growing and dynamic market, with high diversity of business segments and countries and experience a steep learning curve from a content perspective.
You are responsible for
- Competitive product and price benchmarking as input for new product developments
- Work closely with markets to define business scope and potential for product launches
- Taking the lead on consumer and product marketing projects
- Supporting consumer marketing managers in making market, portfolio and competitive analysis
- Using analytics to assess product performance
- Developing conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
- Providing support to senior marketers on specific projects on ad hoc basis
You are a part of The global marketing team within the Philips Mother & Childcare Business, which is a fast growing business with a lot of momentum. In particular, you will be supporting the team developing Infant Feeding Solutions.
In return, we offer you The unique opportunity to work on product proposition development within Philips Mother & Childcare and to add sustainable value to the core of our business. You will have the chance to work in the headquarters of a large multinational, within a multicultural environment and experience a steep learning curve within the marketing field.
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 900,-
- Additional benefits: Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying at University level towards a master’s degree
- Clear passion for consumer marketing and product management
- Be proactive, detail-orientated and possess analytical skills
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player, able to work with functions in the organization
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Notes Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience. In case a candidate does not have a European nationality and does not study at a Dutch educational institute, the internship must be a necessary and compulsory part of the degree course.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Copy of passport/identification card
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
- Student registration form (proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2014 sales of EUR 21.4 billion and employs approximately 108,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: http://www.philips.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .