- Reference: S-19-13149
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: Solarplaza International
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 7 - 12 months
The application of solar energy is growing rapidly worldwide. Solarplaza is a global solar news platform and leading organizer of high-level conferences and trade missions in this industry. We offer an administrative position in our HR department (12-16 hours) to a detail-oriented and highly motivated go-getter. This is a special opportunity for an ambitious student to join and learn from a dynamic, international company on a mission.
You are a driven and highly accurate person interested in HR with an affinity for the solar energy industry. You have an eye for detail and you work in a structured way and have your own habits of keeping an overview on everything that is on your plate. Moreover, you get energy from working with people, especially in an international environment like the one at Solarplaza.
You are able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Your work efforts are productive and value-driven, striving to deliver the best results. If you are looking for a role where you can make a positive impact, apply now!
Your role and tasks
- Professional and confidential HR support
- Maintains accurate and complete data in HR (electronic) files
- Support with regular data cleansing activities
- Administration around joining, leaving, promotions and development of employees (i.e. preparing contracts)
- Prepare and dispatch offer documentation plus onboarding documentation
- Administration of pension, health & safety and work permits
- Continuous adjustments of documentation and systems regarding policies and laws
- You are pursuing a bachelor or master degree
- You are accurate and detail-oriented, and might be slightly perfectionistic
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and are capable of working with highly confidential material
Our responsibility towards you
Solarplaza has a lot of experience in guiding students, several of them are still with us as employees. The compensation relates to your availability and active contribution to our mission, partly based on your age.
Last but by no means least, you will be at the heart of a thriving and value-driven team with the opportunity to learn and hear from industry’s leading experts and contribute to building a clean energy future.
Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter.
- Do not procrastinate: we will review applications the moment they arrive, with a final deadline on the 25th of October 2019 -
- Functional work area: HR / Learning Development
- Hours per week: 12 - 16
- Salary: Hourly, depending on age
- Available 12 to 16 hours a week, flexible during the week.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in a related field: e.g. Business, HR, Change, Strategy, Sustainability etc.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Native Dutch and proficiency in English
- Great interest in HR
- Living in - or near - Rotterdam
- Applicant profiles: BSc Graduate, BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: entry level
- Study areas: Sustainability, Human Resource Management, (International) Management, Change, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch
More about Solarplaza
Solarplaza International BV is a Rotterdam-based company, with a highly international vision and composition. Our current team consists of 40+ young, ambitious, and highly educated people, coming from 18 different nationalities, eager to empower the global solar industry. We have just celebrated our 15th year anniversary and are continuing to grow rapidly.
Solarplaza seeks to accelerate the global energy transition by organizing high-level events and trade missions across the world and providing its readers and subscribers with articles, reports, studies and analyses about the most relevant solar topics and trends. Our track record contains over 100 events, in over 30 different countries on 6 continents.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 11 - 50
- Company website: http://www.solarplaza.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .