Consumer Marketing Male Grooming (Suitable for Thesis)
- Reference: I-19-58692
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 06-01-2020
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Application deadline: 01-12-2019
- Supporting for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Male Grooming products (Hair clippers, nose trimmers, Body groomers and OneBlade)
- Supporting on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activities, online activities…)
- Analyzing Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
- Supporting in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
- Managing online effectiveness and content; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Market Conform
- Currently studying towards your University in Applied Sciences or University in Sciences Bachelor or Master in next studies: Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management or Marketing
- Strong analytical skills; excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Passion for marketing.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to inspire and convey the messages in a convincing manner with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
- Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (International) Management, Marketing
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .