General Inspection Graduate Program 2020
- Reference: J-19-37401
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Société Générale
- Location: Paris, France
- Start date: 01-09-2020
- Duration: indefinite
- Application deadline: 02-12-2019
Working for the General Management of the bank, Societe Generale General Inspection Department carries out consulting and auditing services for all of Societe Generale’s French and worldwide activities. Under the responsibility of the General Inspector, it comprises, besides the principal inspectors who participate in the management of the service, nearly 150 inspectors and support teams dedicated to the optimal pursuit of their high value-added tasks.
Are you willing to participate to a 4 to 6-month mission in Russia, India or the United States? Are you looking to fast track your career? At General Inspection, you will take part in strategic projects across the globe.
You’ll assist the Group in the identification, prevention and management of its risks and help the senior management in its strategic planning. At the end of each mission, you will write a report and formulate strategic and operational recommendations to the management.
A position in the General Inspection team is a genuine career accelerator. Currently, over a quarter of the Group’s Management Committee members previously worked at the Inspection department.
You will benefit from a very complete training programme, a broad variety of missions across all banking business areas and a highly innovative working environment. You will work closely with a dedicated team of data scientists to improve the business performance and the risk management capabilities, with combined strategic and data analysis skills. A true stepping stone to a very promising career!
Join us to discover
- Join a department recognized for the excellence of its staff and the added value of its missions.
- Within a young and challenging environment, you will discover Societe Generale's corporate culture and activities torugh your assingments Paris and abroad.
- You will embrace an ambitious and demanding acareer leading to high-responsigility manageming positions with Societe Generale Group.
- You will work closely with a dedicated team of data scientists and will have the opportunity to develop new skills by interacting with them during your missions and through specific training sessions
- Functional work area: Account Management
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 46K (Excluding travel allowance and bonus) (fixed salary and duty allowance)
You are a recent graduate (with or without initial professional experience) of an engineering school, business school or institute of political studies with a postgraduate degree or specialised masters degree, from France or abroad.
You are analytical, technical, accurate, flexible, mobile and open-minded and you have a sense of responsibility and summarising skills. Fluency in English or French is required, another language will be appreciated.
- Applicant profile: MSc Graduate
- Experience: entry level
- Study areas: Accounting, Finance, Investments, Sustainability, (International) Management, Change, Strategy
- Required language skills: English, French
Société Générale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified universal banking model with three core businesses:> French Networks> International Retail Banking> Corporate and Investment Banking
We are a major player in Specialized Financing, Insurance, Private Banking, Global Investment Management and Services.
The Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its expertise to work to finance the economy and its customers’ plans.
Our signature: "Building team spirit together". It is more than a promise: it is a commitment to mobilise the expertise and energy of all our employees to ensure that we fully deserve our customers’ trust. This is reflected in all our actions and within the diversity of our 148,300 employees around the world, representing 122 nationalities. The Group strives to enhance the value of its human capital and provide career guidance by encouraging the creativity and autonomy of each employee.
- Industry: Financial services/ Insurance
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://careers.societegenerale.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .