Program Management Office of Risk Management Markets (Suitable for Thesis)
- Reference: I-19-58732
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 06-01-2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Application deadline: 08-12-2019
- Regular maintenance, optimization & analyze areas for improvement of various risk management tools e.g. building dashboards, updating country risk intelligence tool
- Support in maintaining the risk management database and assist in data analysis resulting from the risk management activities
- Regularly update, maintain and manage the content of structured information platforms and communication materials for Risk Management Markets including SharePoint and intranet.
- Support in the preparation for critical meetings as well the collection and report out of actions resulting from such meetings.
- Functional work area: Finance
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Market Conform
- Currently studying for a (Master in Sciences) University degree in: Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing & Communication, Marketing Analytics or Data Science.
- Fluency in the English language (reading and writing).
- High proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint (VBA, Analytics or BI tool experience would be a strong plus) with strong data analytics (big data set) and reporting skills.
- Experience working with web-design & content management e.g. Sharepoint, intranet, is a plus.
- Display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity. Self-starter, outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Finance, (International) Management, Marketing, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .