Business Developer (NL)
- Reference: I-19-58793
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: HousingAnywhere
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 7 months
- Application deadline: 31-12-2019
A go getter Dutch Speaking Intern willing to learn and contribute! The main idea of this role is to join the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
You will have the opportunity to develop your sales, negotiation and business communication skills. The main responsibility will be to contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to introduce our company and set up successful meetings. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in.
Your main tasks:
- You will be in charge of identifying potential customers in the target market and complete appropriate research. You will be trained to contact new leads executing the cold calling process and also utilizing email campaigns.
- You will be working together with our Account Managers to ensure that your newly acquired customers are onboarded for optimal success.
- You will also need to schedule and perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over Skype.
- Depending on performance, you will get the chance to arrange personal meetings and go on business trips within your country of focus.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such us: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help improving our awesome start-up!
- Functional work area: Strategy / Business Development / Corporate Planning
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 650,-
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch in a Native/ Fluent level.
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing or a related study and have great interest in Sales.
- You will be responsible for growing the supply side of our platform by generating new leads and contacts with landlords within your assigned regions.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup product works.
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is perseverance. Within HousingAnywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success.
For us “it all starts with a room” and here you have the room to grow!
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, (International) Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
- Industry: Real Estate
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: https://careers.housinganywhere.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .