- Reference: I-19-58852
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Henkel
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: 5 - 8 months
- Support End to End global purchasing projects related to Printed Packaging materials.
- Coordinate and monitor projects progress in alignment with global & regional stakeholders
- Support Order optimization & new price model project for Printed packaging
- Market analysis: Assess main players in a specific market including mapping of capacities, value chains, market drivers and future outlooks
- Deep analysis of historical information to derive key insights for continuous improvement and value creation.
- Challenge your abilities with high targets
- Functional work area: Purchasing / Supply Management / Logistics
- Hours per week: 30 - 40
- Salary: € 1000,-
- Additional benefits: Bonus, Holiday pay, Laptop, Working from home
- University degree in Economics, Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical, flexible and proactive person
- Highly determined and able to work independently
- Excellent team worker
- Fluent proficiency in English, further languages are of advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills, mainly Excel, Power Point. Power BI preferable.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Investments, Sustainability, (International) Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesives Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
- Industry: Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: http://www.henkel.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .