Student Assistant for ERASMUS China Business Center
- Reference: S-19-13329
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: RSM Research Center on China Business
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 10 - 12 months
- Research assistant for ERASMUS China Business Center, for various academic projects.
- Executive Assistant for China business center, for events and daily Management.
- One day per week. Highly productive candidates are welcomed.
- Functional work area: General Management
- Hours per week: 8
- Salary: To be discussed
- Students from or above the 2nd year at RSM undergraduate level or students from RSM master programs with excellent academic performance.
- Have high interests in business development and projects from Erasmus China Business Center.
- Have excellent skills in operating projects, executing activity/events, and with international vision.
- With Humble attitude, commitment, and eager to learn.
- Excellent in English. Knowing Chinese is a plus.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (International) Management, Marketing
- Required language skills: English, Chinese
Erasmus China Business Centre (ECBC) explores business in China by integrating ongoing and new research projects in education and industry associated with China. By being academically and socially inclusive, ECBC activates research development, knowledge creation, business development, and innovation in education. The centre aims to create a knowledge-creation platform to discuss, diagnose and develop solutions for internal and interactive challenges and issues in Great China and Asian market. This way it can extend China-associated business, education and research collaborations, and progress output among stakeholders, sectors and countries worldwide.
- Industry: Education / Scientific research
- Organisation size: 1001 - 10.000
- Company website: https://www.rsm.nl/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .