International Trainee Programme
- Reference: J-19-37557
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Broadview Holding
- Location: Den Bosch, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 18 months
The International Trainee Programme is our way of investing in young talents who have just graduated from university while developing future leaders for the companies in our business portfolio.
Over a period of 18 months, you will work on two or three challenging projects in different countries and companies within the group. If you strive to get the most out of yourself and to make an impact in an international environment, this is a powerful start to your career.
We offer projects linked to business analytics, engineering, R&D, sustainability and legal as a first step inside the group companies.
You can read more about the programme, examples of projects and testimonials of (former) trainees on www.broadviewholding.com/traineeship.
The programme offers:
- A solid analytical basis and broad understanding of a variety of disciplines, industries and countries.
- Working side by side with CEO’s and other senior management so that you play an integral part in the strategic challenges and the growth of our companies. A high feedback frequency facilitates development.
- Continued personal mentoring and several days of training in the Netherlands, to ensure a steep learning curve related to both personal and professional development.
- Access to an international network of ambitious young talent.
- A competitive salary including housing while on the programme.
- Functional work area: Trainee
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: We offer a competitive salary including housing while on the programme
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Laptop, Mobile telephone, Pension, Travel expenses
To participate, you require a master’s degree. The most relevant study backgrounds are technology and business focused. However we are open to other directions in combination with relevant internship experience. Especially chemical engineering, materials science/engineering, chemistry, process engineering and sustainability related graduates are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for trainees with a specific mindset. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? If so, you may be one of our future trainees:
- a driven, self-motivated and determined person who sets and achieves ambitious targets
- a person with very good interpersonal skills, strong team spirit and a hands-on attitude
- a systematic and analytical thinker• a quick learner who is self-reflective and open to feedback
- a strong communicator
- determined, disciplined and persistent
- structured, precise and detailed
- curious and pro-active
As you will be relocated during the programme, previous experience of living abroad indicates that you will be able to adjust to living in another country. It is essential that you have a good command of both spoken and written English. Ability in other European languages is also considered to be an asset.
- Applicant profile: MSc Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: Finance, Investments, Sustainability, (International) Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
Broadview is a holding company (belonging to HAL Investments) that pursues long-term growth and value creation through active support of its operating companies and efficient capital allocation.
Our aim is to support our companies in their development to become and stay the reference in their industry. So that they are still relevant decades from now. We believe this approach benefits all stakeholders, from our employees to our shareholders and from our suppliers to our clients.
Due to recent acquisitions, the group has expanded significantly and currently employs around 6.000 employees worldwide in our operating companies that can be grouped in two sectors:
Material technology - Trespa (NL), Arpa (IT), Westag & Getalit (GE), Formica Group (worldwide) and Homapal (GE)
With combined sales of EUR 1.2 billion our material technology business has a leading position in the global market for surface materials.Continuous investment to develop new and innovative products is a key part of the strategy for this cluster. This is supported by Nemho – Next Material House – as the center of excellence for technology in our group. Next to technology, there is a strong focus on commercial excellence to ensure an adequate representation of the added value of our products in the market which can include expanding the position of our companies in the value chain.
Energy - Broadview Energy Solutions (NL), Barents NaturGass (NO), Molgas (ES) and Aritas (TR)
The current energy portfolio focuses on the growing category of small scale distribution of liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a viable and cleaner alternative.
The move to natural gas as an alternative to fuel oil and gasoil enables clients in off-grid industry, heavy duty trucking and shipping to lower emissions while saving fuel costs. The scope also includes other parts of the natural gas value chain such as gas storage and equipment manufacturing. Furthermore, related fields such as bio fuels and renewable power generation have our interest.
- Industry: Business services (incl. tourism / travel)
- Organisation size: 1001 - 10.000
- Company website: https://www.broadviewholding.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .