Audit Data Excellence
- Reference: I-19-58964
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Rabobank
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Duration: 2019 years
The Audit Data Excellence Team is a very innovative team with a combination of data scientists and business consultants. With energy and an inspiring drive the team helps the rest of the business unit to identify innovation potential. We define and scope the innovation ideas in such a way it can be successful in 6-8 weeks. The results of these innovations are demonstrated to a large audience to share successes and learnings. We have an agile way of working that supports the change, impact and pace that we want to create.
As an Intern you will help to identify innovation ideas together with colleagues from the team and business unit, define and scope the idea to a minimum viable product that can actually be delivered in a relatively short timeframe (biweekly sprints at the least). Your colleagues will support you to facilitate workshops to bring business experts together with data scientists in order to explore the potential of data innovation (e.g. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence) and the desired impact that needs to be made. After approval of the sponsor, you will drive the showcase on a day to day basis, meet with sponsor and suppliers to track and manage progress and prepare an attractive storyline for the demo of the results.
Challenges & personal development
You will develop:
- Data innovation (and agile) way of working
- Consulting skills
- Understanding of the potential of methods and techniques of advanced data analytics (text mining, decision trees, neural networks, process mining)
- Presentation & facilitation skills, interviewing techniques, communication skills
- Chasing skills, time-boxing and managing for results and impact
- Functional work area: Information Management / Technology Management
- Hours per week: 36 - 40
- Salary: Negotiable
- Additional benefits: 13th month, Flexible working hours, Holiday pay, Mobile telephone
Must haves, nice to haves:
- You have a natural appetite for innovation and are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You have open mind to learn new things and make impact
- You are able to structure the storyline of the ideas/challenges and see the difference between major and minor issues
- You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo.
More to share: Best opportunity to make impact with innovation!
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Innovation
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
Who we are
Rabobank is a cooperative bank. There are more than a hundred local Rabobanks in the Netherlands, which each operate with a high degree of independence so they can better serve their customers and local communities. Rabobank also has sizeable international banking operations. They focus on international business and rural activities in general and on the Food and Agri sector in particular.
Rabobank is an international financial services provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles. It offers retail banking, wholesale banking, private banking, leasing and real estate services. As a cooperative bank, Rabobank puts customers’ interests first in its services. It serves approximately 8.3 million clients around the world. Rabobank Group is comprised of Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. (Rabobank) and its consolidated subsidiaries in The Netherlands and abroad. It is committed to making a substantial contribution to welfare and prosperity in the Netherlands and to feeding the world sustainably.
We put the interests and ambitions of our customers and members first. With nearly two million members, we are one of the largest cooperatives in the Netherlands. And our members are more than just customers. They have a voice in deciding the bank's strategic course.
Our commercially independent local Rabobanks form the most finely-meshed banking network in the Netherlands. They serve millions of Dutch retail and wholesale customers with a full range of financial services. We are market leader in the Netherlands in a number of segments.
Our cooperative identity stems back to the late 19th century when a group of farmers founded the first agricultural cooperative banks. Our strong agricultural roots mean that we have unparalleled knowledge in the food and agri industry. We are by far the largest bank in the Netherlands in this field and our ambition is to become the world’s leading food and agri bank. Based on this ambition, we are dedicated to making a contribution to bringing about global food safety and security.
Measured by Tier 1 capital, Rabobank Group is one of the world's largest financial institutions. All the rating agencies give Rabobank a high rating.
Rabobank wants to be a part of building a better living and working environment for and with its customers. Our prime mission is to help achieve our customers' ambitions. We also feel a sense of shared responsibility for our customers' growth.
- Industry: Financial services/ Insurance
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.rabobank.com/nl/contact/index.html
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .