Data Analyst/Data Engineer
- Reference: I-19-58972
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Helloprint BV
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 31-01-2020
Data Analyst/ Data Engineer Internship
As Helloprint's Data Analyst/Data Engineer Intern you will have a crucial role within one of our international Growth Teams. Because we’re working on great challenges with the most motivated team ever, we believe that this is the best possible way to kickstart your career.
With 70 international web portals and over 1 million unique products, we have a massive influx of data. You are responsible to come up with smart ways to use this data within our company to disrupt the print industry and become the best player out there. You’re therefore not a standard analyst, but a passionate data professional who knows what to do with large amounts of data in today’s modern technology world.
What you do:
- You dive into our large data sets and you analyse developments of our competition, our products, our online performance and you signalise trends;
- You come up with smart ideas on how to use and structure our data in the best way possible so we can make more impact and create a higher speed of execution;
- You support the decision making process of your team with data-driven processes such as reports, analysis or pipelines;
- You work within various projects that contribute to our scalability;
- Your responsibilities will depend on the Growth Team you will join, which is something we will decide together based on your preference and our needs. In this multidisciplinary team, you will work together with a UX/UI Designer, Developers, a Growth Marketer and a Product Manager on creating one of our great products.
- Functional work area: Information Management / Technology Management
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 450,00
- Additional benefits: 13th month, Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
What we are looking for:
- You are highly motivated and you’re looking for a place where you can make an impact;
- You have a strong “growth mindset” and you think about innovation all the time;
- You are a data expert and have strong knowledge in both SQL and Python (any other common programming language is welcome!);
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities;
- You are currently enrolled in a Master in Business Information Management, Computer Science, Economics, Econometrics, Math, Business Administration, or any other data-heavy program and you are the best of the class; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement.
- You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Helloprinters who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student, PhD Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, (International) Management, Innovation, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
Reasons to join:
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- 22 different nationalities so English in the first language in our office;
- Stock options - be part of our success story;
- Bi-annual themes, Monthly Keynotes, great business trips and more;
- Possibilities to get budget for external training;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Well-stocked kitchen: free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to keep you going;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- The best rooftopbar in town and access to our 24/7 office gym.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules! We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run! Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book. When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
- Industry: International organisations / NGO's
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: http://jobs.helloprint.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .