- Reference: I-19-58973
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Helloprint BV
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 31-01-2020
Product Manager Internship
As a Product Manager Intern at Helloprint, you are part of the development one of our e-commerce products within one of our international Growth Teams. With the ambition to disrupt the print industry by creating Earth’s largest platform for printed products, this is a very exciting role for an ambitious entrepreneurial tech professional who wants to make an impact, someone who knows how to innovate and break existing patterns.
As a Product Manager Intern, you work in one of our small or medium-sized Growth Teams. In this team, you work together with a UX/UI Designer, a Data Analyst, one or more Developers and a Growth Marketeer on creating one of our great products. You will play a key role in our team, so: demonstrate your eagerness, strategic & communicative qualities, strong data-savvyness and show us that you’re capable of innovating and disrupting.
What you do:
- You are part of the development of one of our products. Some examples of “Products”: Our Merchandise Proposition, HelloConnect - the new order tool for professionals, our internationalization project Helloprint.com, one of our Product Categories (like Clothing and Textiles), our Customer Acquisition or Retention department and the like. Based on your experience and preference, we place you in one of our teams;
- You and your team together create a clear and transparent product roadmap that defines milestones in a structured way;
- You communicate your roadmap clearly with all relevant stakeholders and you’re good at saying “no” with clear explanation;
- You test and experiment in a structured way: you make decisions and iterations all based on evidence.
- Functional work area: Organisation / Management of Change
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 450,00
- Additional benefits: 13th month, Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Holiday pay, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
What we are looking for:
- An eager professional who want to grow its career at one of the leading e-commerce companies in The Netherlands;
- You are highly motivated and looking for a place where you can really make an impact;
- A background in Business Information Management, Strategic Management, Technical Engineering or the like;
- Excellent communication skills and a leader “to be”;
- Affinity with technology and e-commerce;
- Strong analytical skills set with the ability to drive insights from large data sets;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student, PhD Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, Finance, Investments, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
Reasons to join:
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- 22 different nationalities so English in the first language in our office;
- Stock options - be part of our success story;
- Bi-annual themes, Monthly Keynotes, great business trips and more;
- Possibilities to get budget for external training;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Well-stocked kitchen: free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to keep you going;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- The best rooftopbar in town and access to our 24/7 office gym.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules! We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run! Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book. When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
- Industry: International organisations / NGO's
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: http://jobs.helloprint.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .