- Reference: I-19-58974
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Randstad NV
- Location: Diemen, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 4 - 6 months
Are you our new colleague? Randstad Global is looking for a investor relations intern in Amsterdam.
Your typical day includes
The IR department is responsible for a transparent and consistent communication towards equity investors and analysts, amongst others to ensure an adequate valuation of Randstad on the equity stock market. Additionally, IR has a strong challenging internal role up to Executive and Supervisory Board level, providing a neutral outside-in perspective. Hence, IR is in constant dialogue with internal departments such as Group Control & Strategy, the Digital Factory, Randstad Innovation Fund, etc.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinating contact with equity analysts and investors in order to process their questions and get back directly or indirectly within 24 hours.
- Assist the IR team in various cross-functional internal tasks as needed, including drafting earnings-related prep materials (eg, conference call script, frequently asked questions, slides) for management.
- Logistics: first point of contact for investor roadshows, conferences, internal agenda scheduling etc.
- Investor knowledge and targeting: building and owning the investor database and providing independent targeting proposals to ensure optimal roadshow programmes.
- Supporting role in major projects such as the annual report process and Capital Markets Day organization. Website content management and development
- Functional work area: Finance
- Hours per week: 30 - 40
- Salary: € 600,00
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, relevant financial background preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation ability
- Must be organized and possess strong time and project management skills; will be required to work independently yet manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills including consultative skills and the ability to translate financial information and concepts into simple communications
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) language
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, Finance, Investments, (International) Management, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see https:// www.randstad.com/.
- Industry: Business services (incl. tourism / travel)
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.randstad.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .