Talent & Culture (HR)
- Reference: I-19-59012
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Helloprint BV
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 31-01-2020
Talent & Culture (HR) Internship
In our fast-growing scale-up, the Talent & Culture team plays an extremely important role. This team is all about our people; recruiting them, composing their contracts, paying their salaries, helping them develop themselves and in general making sure they are happy and have everything they need to do their job. And we would like you to help us help our people. This position is broad, challenging and ever changing. You will work on different aspects of our employer branding that will attract and engage the right talent. You will also be in contact with our candidates, and will even get to be the one interviewing them. Once a candidate has been hired, you will be responsible for making sure that everything is taken care of for his first day. That will include organising HITWeek (our onboarding week), all the administrative tasks and you will be the first point of contact for our new team members to go to with questions. It's okay if you don't have any experience with these tasks, the most important thing is that you have the passion to roll up your sleeves and get dirty.
What you do:
- You help grow our Employer Brand by translating our unique culture into the right message for the right target group;
- You review applications, schedule One-Days, and take part in interviews- after a few weeks you might be even leading these interviews ;-);
- You process the monthly mutations like the onboarding of new employees, changes in salary, salary administration, etc.;
- You design, set up, launch and analyze the monthly survey for the Employee Happiness Score;
- You assist the Talent & Culture team with various HR projects;
- You think of ways to improve constantly - we are always looking for ways to improve the current situation to make sure we will reach our ultimate goal of becoming the world’s ‘best employer’.
- Functional work area: HR / Learning Development
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 450,00
- Additional benefits: 13th month, Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Holiday pay, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
What we’re looking for:
- You are available for at least 5 months;
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant HBO or WO education (Marketing, HR, Psychology or something similar) and available for a hands-on internship. You can write your thesis on a subject at Helloprint, but keep in mind this has to be done in your own time. Please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement;
- You are super eager to learn more about talent management;
- You are dynamic & flexible, in order to fit in well with the Helloprint environment;
- You have a proactive & can-do attitude and you have excellent communication skills;
- You are not afraid to share your opinion, but always based on solid argumentation;
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, as well as Dutch.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student, PhD Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Human Resource Management, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
Reasons to join:
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- 22 different nationalities so English in the first language in our office;
- Stock options - be part of our success story;
- Bi-annual themes, Monthly Keynotes, great business trips and more;
- Possibilities to get budget for external training;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Well-stocked kitchen: free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to keep you going;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- The best rooftopbar in town and access to our 24/7 office gym.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules! We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run! Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book. When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
- Industry: International organisations / NGO's
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: http://jobs.helloprint.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .