Student Assistant Sales
- Reference: S-19-13369
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: Rotterdam School of Management BV
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 11 months
Our RSM Executive Education department creates open programmes and customised programmes for professionals who work in a diverse range of organisations, commercial and non-commercial industries, and departments and disciplines. Within the RSM Executive Education department, we have a vacant position for a: Student-assistant Sales (12-20hrs a week).
You will be responsible for assisting in the sales efforts of RSM’s Executive Education department. You will be the main responsible one for generating leads and prospects for the open programmes. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated student assistant who is responsible for follow-ups and generating profitable sales by converting leads into registrations. You will assist and report to the Sales Manager and work closely together with your colleagues from the marketing and sales team.
Aim of the job
Daily tasks consist of executing sales activities to reach our targets and sales objectives. Specifically, this means:
- Follow-up, advise and guide leads in their learning journey related to our portfolio
- Spread programme-related content to leads
- Help getting customer insights
- Advise the Sales Manager about reaching the targets for each of the programmes
- Use CRM to create reports and look strategically which programmes need most effort
- All other sales-related activities
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 12 - 20
- Salary: Fixed RSM BV salary scale
We are looking for a student-assistant for at least 12 hours a week, who is in the final year oftheir bachelor, or starting their master. Extra-curricular activities, such as related side-jobs,committees, boards and internships are preferred. Experience in sales or customer service is aplus.
- Service and result oriented
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work with targets
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Hands-on and pro-active attitude
- Know how to listen
- Ability to learn and not being afraid of trying new things
Vacancy closes at 30 November.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Investments, Innovation, Marketing, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam. It is internationally recognized for its excellence and innovation in management education and research, and is particularly well known for the development of international business leaders. RSM offers a broad portfolio of Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA and Executive Education programmes, and is consistently ranked amongst the top 10 European business schools.
RSM BV is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer programmes that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce and to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative in helping us to reach our goals and those of our clients.
- Industry: Education / Scientific research
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: http://www.rsm.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .