Graduate Program in Barcelona - Dutch Inside Sales Representative
- Reference: J-19-37617
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: indefinite
As Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding HPE product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling HPE products and services.
As part of the Inside Sales team, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities:
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers.
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience.
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Leverage latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, in remote demo, video/teleconferences, social media and AI during the all sales cycle and transform the customer experience.
- Visit your customers when required, leverage and participate to the local marketing events to develop in deep relationships.
- Support the customers in their digital transformation journey, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like IoT, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a Sales team.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required. Demonstrate HPE technical added value thanks local or sales hub eco-system (sales specialists, pre-sales).
- Work with National and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when in-field support is required.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around HPE products and services.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive adoption (portfolio, industry…) in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal stakeholders in regards to product, competition, market trends…
Your key relations will be with:
- HPE technical sales located in Barcelona’s hub
- HPE Partners
- Field sales and local organization
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 9 - 18
- Salary: "Negotiable"
- Additional benefits: Bonus, Child care compensation, Possibility to do a course/training/education, Employee profit sharing, Flexible working hours, Holiday pay, Laptop, Medical expenses allowance, Pension, Travel expenses, Working from home
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Native Dutch and fluent in English
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Team player and leader.
What HPE offers You?
- Working with the edge of the line technology in a fast-paced industry
- Competent and inspiring work environment
- Investing in your skills sets, development and personal growth
- Further your career
- Competitive salary packaged
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
“Technology innovation that fosters business transformation”
- Applicant profiles: BSc Graduate, MSc Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, Finance, (International) Management, Marketing, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- Industry: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.hpe.com/us/en/home.html
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .