Leadership, Talent & Organization Effectiveness (Suitable for Thesis)
- Reference: I-19-59055
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 03-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 15-12-2019
- Preparing strong dialogues on talent management progress, by providing insight through data and analytics, preparing presentations and key support materials for HR and Managers
- Ensuring full communication on ongoing processes and projects within the team and to the stakeholders, by ensuring our HR Portal is relevant and up to date in talent & organization topics.
- Supporting projects such as Talent Review, Strategic Workforce Planning, Diversity, Leadership Pipeline, Team Effectiveness, Careers etc.
- Provide support to team structure by organizing team meetings, capturing minutes and following up on key actions.
- Functional work area: HR / Learning Development
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Market Conform
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor/ Master in Sciences in: Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration (with an focus on Human Resources)
- You are pro-active and able to work independently and have good interpersonal skills
- You have experience analyzing and synthesizing data
- Have some experience with managing projects or programs, would be a preference
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and profound user of Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Human Resource Management
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .