Marketing & Communication
- Reference: I-19-59072
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: PATS Indoor Drone Solutions
- Location: Delft, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3 - 6 months
During this internship you will work on the development and execution of the marketing- and communications plan for 2020 and 2021. As we are developing and running pilots with a promising technology, we receive a lot of (media) attention from agri- and horticulture specific media, and to a lesser extent from mainstream media. PATS wants to build its image through branding, such that awareness increases within both our target segments as well as in general. You will join a young, bolt and motivated start-up team, ready to shake-up the insect control market. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and excecute a marketing- and communications plan;
- Update and optimize our website (design/content) and traffic;
- Develop co-created content for website and social media channels;
- Maintain social media channels and grow our follower-base;
- Organize and create a periodic newsletter;
- Prepare and attend fairs and exhibitions, together with the PATS-team.
You will work together with the CEO and founder (RSM alumni). Optionally you can join teammembers when visiting (potential) customers to get a better understanding of their challenges and needs.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: € 350,00
- Additional benefits: Laptop
Do you match the following profile?
- You have an entrepeneurial mindset and creative ideas;
- You are following a study track to obtain a Bachelor or Masters diploma;
- You are a Native Dutch speaker + good English communicative skills;
- You are available for a period of 3 - 6 months and at least 32 hours a week;
- A background in horti- or agriculture is a plus.
We have the possibility to start your internship right away, but starting from January onwards is also an option.
Are you ready to work for a cool Delft startup and contribute to the commercialisation of an innovative technology?
--> Apply now, and send us your resume and short motivaton, and we will get in touch with you right away.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: Innovation, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
PATS is a Delft start-up and part of the YES!Delft and RoboValley eco-systems. We develop Star Wars like drones that catch pest insects right out of the air. The team (5 fte.) works on this disruptive solution for horticulture which helps greenhouse growers to reduce crop losses due to insect pests. Our bat-like drones take care of effective and sustainable elimination of flying pest insects. The system not only monitors but also proactively eliminates flying pest insects. This prevents further spreading of the pest throughout the greenhouse and reduces damages to crops like vegetables, fruits, flowers and plants. The service offered by PATS is focused on relieving the grower from time consuming and repetitive tasks.
Whereas current insect control solutions are of a chemical (e.g insecticides) or biological (e.g. natural predators) nature, PATS is solving this widespread challenge in a technological way, without the use of chemicals. The company is on a mission to shake-up this traditional market with innovative and sustainable technology.
PATS: "Propelling insect control for horticulture to the next level with bat-like drones"
- Industry: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Organisation size: 3 - 10
- Company website: https://pats-drones.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .