Graduate Sales Account Manager - English Speaker
- Reference: J-19-37637
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Gartner
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: indefinite
The Graduate Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling Gartner’s research and advisory services to C-Level executives within European small to medium size businesses. Every day, you will be growing and retaining business in order to over-achieve your targets and fuel your career.
Gartner is growing, and with 35 consecutive Quarters of double digit growth, we are looking to expand our sales organisation and are hiring top Graduate Sales Account Managers into the fastest growing Sales channel within our organisation.
Are you a target-driven and ambitious graduate looking to kick-start a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in joining the world’s leading IT research and advisory firm?
Do you like to be rewarded and recognised for your hard work and want to control the pace and direction of how you grow your career?
If yes, then read on!
So how would your day shape up?
- You will spend the majority of your time on the phone engaging with C-level clients, and will carry a quota of around $500k.
- Be responsible for a combination of new business development and managing existing accounts across a defined territory, and be solely responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle
- Keep clients engaged by working alongside account holders to ensure they can meet key business objectives
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by growing, retaining and prospecting clients within your account territory
- Collaborate with other Sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish.
And as your employer, Gartner will:
- Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits and will be eligible for uncapped commission, fueled by industry-leading accelerators
- Provide you with 6 weeks of world-class, industry-leading sales training to help you get started
- Provide top performers across the sales organisation with an all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip, for you and a guest of your choice!
- Help you reach your personal and professional goals
- Functional work area: Account Management
- Hours per week: 30 - 40
- Salary: Negotiable
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are a recent graduate who has a strong interest in sales and working within technology (however previous experience or knowledge in IT is not required)
- You are a strong communicator who would be able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level/senior executive clients
- You are naturally inquisitive, highly ambitious and driven to be successful in both your professional and personal goals
- You have a track record of success through extra-curricular activities
- You have the drive and ambition to manage your own territory as if it were your own business
- You have prior working experience (ideally within a sales role) through internships or a placement year
- Applicant profile: BSc Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://jobs.gartner.com/about-us
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .