Marketing – Europe
- Reference: I-19-59274
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Elsevier B.V.
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 4 - 5 months
Are you an enthusiastic marketing starter? Are you excited to work in a challenging and fast-paced international environment? Join a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services!
We are searching for a marketing intern to support the Regional Customer Marketing team in Europe. The placement is a 4-5 month internship position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in entering the field of B2B Marketing and Communications. Your activities will include supporting the team in key customer facing events and communications, sourcing relevant information online as well as providing general support to the marketing team.
You will be part of the Regional Marketing Team for Europe, providing marketing support for projects in different countries in Europe, but you will be based in Amsterdam. A team member will be appointed to you at the beginning of your assignment as your Mentor/Supervisor. Starting date: mid January 2020
- Supporting the team in key customer facing events and projects (event and project management);
- Assisting with different marketing tasks and projects such as: marketing evaluation, collateral provision;
- Providing support with post event assessment and evaluation;
- Coordinating and contributing to the creation of targeted email campaigns based on regional market plans;
- Managing smaller, ad hoc projects in line with the respective Customer Marketing Manager in the region.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 36
- Salary: 500.00 Euro
- Additional benefits: Laptop
What you should bring:
- Native or near-native English speaker, ideally additional language skills - French;
- University Master’s or Under Graduate Student currently studying Business/Communications/Marketing with a high interest and affinity to science and technology;
- Drive to follow-through on tasks until completion; hands on mentality;
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under (time) pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Interest in B2B Marketing, Science and Technology topics;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel), open to using new on line tools;
- Good communication, written and verbal with strong inter-personal skills.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: English
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps scientists and clinicians to find new answers, reshape human knowledge, and tackle the most urgent human crises. For 140 years, we have partnered with the research world to curate and verify scientific knowledge. Today, we’re committed to bringing that rigor to a new generation of platforms. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education; including ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, ClinicalKey and Sherpath. Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancet and Cell, 39,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray’s Anatomy. Elsevier is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.elsevier.com
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 1001 - 10.000
- Company website: http://www.elsevier.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .