Marketing - Eucerin
- Reference: I-19-59315
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Beiersdorf
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Start date: 06-01-2020
- Duration: 20 - 24 weeks
- Application deadline: 01-01-2020
As a part of the EUCERIN MARKETING TEAM, you will have the opportunity to work on different product categories and marketing fields. Your responsibilities:
Day-to-day management of the product categories:
- Contribution to the preparation of successful launches and relaunches;
- Follow-up of artworks in close collaboration with the legal department and marketing colleagues based in France and The Netherlands;
- Follow-up of press releases and communication materials with the agencies, organization of several internal or external events, etc.
Follow-up of Digital activities:
- Support the updates of the website (product pages, articles…) in close collaboration with the legal department and the agencies;
- Prepare the briefings and do the follow-up of the Facebook, Newsletters and other Digital Touchpoints activities with the agencies.
- Analysis of the sell-in and sell-out results;
- Follow up the competition activities (media, promo….) and landscape, market evolution in terms of product and habits trends, what is the promo environment like;
- Search for insights that help develop strong action plans, etc.
Participation to different team meetings:
Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Negotiable
- Additional benefits: Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses
- You are currently doing or hold a degree-level education in Marketing;
- You are accurate, well organized and you pay attention to details;
- You have a creative, passionate and driven approach;
- You have strong communication skills, both in written and verbal;
- You are a team player, taking initiatives and capable of working in autonomy;
- You show interest in digital topics;
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft office;
- You are fluent in NL and EN. FR is a plus.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Sustainability, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
You already know our brands. But what’s it like to work here?
At Beiersdorf, we could tell you quite a bit about our work environment, but it would probably be best for you to experience it yourself and see how it feels to make a personal contribution toward the success of such well-known brands as NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast. Time and time again, innovative new products that we research, develop, produce and market have been helping people look younger, fresher and healthier for over 130 years. Yet behind each brand, each product and each success are people whose passion and entrepreneurial drive help make us the No. 1 skin-care company in the world. Our employees—with their efficient, dynamic and flexible response both to global trends and to the needs of local consumers—are the reason why we can grow faster and more sustainably than the competition. Do you enjoy working for beloved brands trusted by millions of people throughout the world? And would you like to help shape the future of products like NIVEA and Eucerin? Then explore the exciting career paths offered by the inventor of modern skin care, and discover the many interesting opportunities for advancement and challenging responsibilities we provide all over the world. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned professional, or whether your background is in the sciences or business, our open, integrative corporate culture fosters excellence and will give you the freedom you need to let your entrepreneurial spirit unfold and to live out your enthusiasm for innovative technologies, brands and markets. Beiersdorf will also support your personal development so that you can integrate your career and your private life.
- Industry: Other manufacturing
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.beiersdorf.be
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .