Marketing - NVEA
- Reference: I-19-59316
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Beiersdorf
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: 20 - 24 weeks
Succesvolle kandidaten zullen gaan werken met ons Nederlandse Marketing-team van ca. 15 personen om het uitvoeren van onze merkstrategie binnen Nederland te ondersteunen. Je wordt o.a. verantwoordelijk voor projecten, campagnes, meetings en operationele taken, waar ons Marketing team dagelijks mee te maken heeft. Of het nu het onderzoeken van Consumer trends is, het organiseren van sampling campagnes of een meeting met collega’s om merkuitdagingen te bespreken, wij zijn ervan overtuigd, dat wij je een uitgebreide leerzame ervaring kunnen bieden.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: € 750,00
- Additional benefits: Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses
- WO studie
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Probleemoplossend vermogen, analytisch sterk
- Cross functioneel werken
- Uitdagen van de status quo om performance te verbeteren
- Goede verbale en schriftelijke communicatie/presentatie vaardigheden
- Social Media kennis
- Goede vaardigheid Nederlandse taal.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Sustainability, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
You already know our brands. But what’s it like to work here?
At Beiersdorf, we could tell you quite a bit about our work environment, but it would probably be best for you to experience it yourself and see how it feels to make a personal contribution toward the success of such well-known brands as NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast. Time and time again, innovative new products that we research, develop, produce and market have been helping people look younger, fresher and healthier for over 130 years. Yet behind each brand, each product and each success are people whose passion and entrepreneurial drive help make us the No. 1 skin-care company in the world. Our employees—with their efficient, dynamic and flexible response both to global trends and to the needs of local consumers—are the reason why we can grow faster and more sustainably than the competition. Do you enjoy working for beloved brands trusted by millions of people throughout the world? And would you like to help shape the future of products like NIVEA and Eucerin? Then explore the exciting career paths offered by the inventor of modern skin care, and discover the many interesting opportunities for advancement and challenging responsibilities we provide all over the world. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned professional, or whether your background is in the sciences or business, our open, integrative corporate culture fosters excellence and will give you the freedom you need to let your entrepreneurial spirit unfold and to live out your enthusiasm for innovative technologies, brands and markets. Beiersdorf will also support your personal development so that you can integrate your career and your private life.
- Industry: Other manufacturing
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.beiersdorf.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .