Teaching Assistant Strategic Management
- Reference: S-19-13509
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: RSM Erasmus University
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 13-12-2019
- Duration: 5 months
- Application deadline: 03-12-2019
I am looking for a Teaching Assistant for the course Strategic Management (second year - IBA). The position runs from mid-December until April. You should be available for various course-related support throughout the entire period in order to be eligible for it.
- Functional work area: Strategy / Business Development / Corporate Planning
- Hours per week: 8 - 12
- Salary: To be discussed
- It is open to a third-year IBA student or a Master-level student
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, is ranked amongst Europe’s top 10 business schools, providing ground-breaking research and education. RSM develops business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future.
- Industry: Education / Scientific research
- Organisation size: 251 - 1000
- Company website: http://www.rsm.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .