Marketing Kitchen Appliances
- Reference: I-19-59352
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-01-2020
- Application deadline: 28-12-2019
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within Philips; delivering meaningful innovations to consumers every day. You will learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines. Be part of our global consumer marketing team from day 1, you will have lots of responsibilities by managing projects on your own.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the activities for product development within Healthy cooking with functional experts in the areas of marketing;
- Assisting in re-structuring the existing product portfolio
- Managing geographical product roll-outs with a close collaboration with the key functions and agencies preparing content
- Managing fluent and frequent communication with manager and key market organizations.
You are a part of
Philips Kitchen Appliances, part of the Domestic Appliances Business Group, one of the pillars of Philips Personal Health sector. We drive activities related to the definition, development and introduction of products within the Philips Kitchen Appliances portfolio. It is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates with different divisions such as design, consumer care centers, innovation sites and country sales organizations.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: negotiable
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing with a focus on B2C (preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or Economics);
- Entrepreneurial attitude and show commercial and interpersonal skills
- Able to combine a strong market- and consumer drive with product and industrial affinity and creativity.
- An excellent communicator, with keenness to convince others. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Having good planning and organization skills
- Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands on” and pragmatic approach.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .