Project Development and Structured Finance – Philips Capital (Non-thesis)
- Reference: I-19-59334
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 - 9 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work within a global team and gain exposure to the world of customer financing. You will become familiar with the customer/vendor finance activities of a multinational company and be exposed to the full range of customer financing solutions and products.
You are responsible for
- Supporting deal structuring and negotiations with financing partners
- Assisting in going through deal documentations and ensure that they meet the accounting requirement for revenue recognition
- Developing standardized material for financing structuring to be used across Philips
You are a part of
The Project Development & Structure Finance Team within Philips Capital. PD&SF is an experienced, international team and work on deals from across the globe. Philips Capital contributes to the growth of Philips by actively developing and providing customer financing solutions for our customers in the Healthcare & Personal health business.
- Functional work area: Finance
- Hours per week: 30 - 40
- Salary: negotiable
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Laptop
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Students currently pursuing their Masters in Finance, International Business, Economics or related field
- Possess Corporate Finance and Financial Markets and Accounting knowledge
- Proactive personality, self-starter, can work under pressure with accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working in teams
- Previous internship experience is desirable
- Good proficiency in English is a must, working knowledge of Spanish or German is a plus
In return, we offer you
The chance to grow personally and professionally while contributing to running projects within the Project Development & Structure Finance Team. We welcome you to make a difference within Philips while gaining insight into what customer financing solutions look like.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Finance, Investments, (International) Management, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .