Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
- Reference: I-19-59392
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Helloprint BV
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 03-02-2020
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 31-01-2020
As Helloprint’s SEA intern, you are part of Team New Customer Growth. This team is multidisciplinary and consists of a designer, a developer, a data analyst and a marketer. Together they work on maximising high quality traffic and continuously improving the conversion rate for new customers. They do so by testing and optimising paid digital marketing channels, marketing automation, experimentation and personalisation.
Your focus will be on improving the performance of our most important channel to attract new customers: Search Engine Advertising (SEA). Some of the current projects that we are working on are fully automating our campaigns and using Customer Lifetime Value to optimise our bidding.
What you do
- You analyse and optimise campaign performance in both Google and Bing; you expand our accounts with new products and keywords; and you run experiments for ad copy, (automated) bid strategies and landing pages to improve the ROI of our campaigns.
- You identify opportunities through research and analysis. You use keyword research, competitor analysis and analytics to find out where the biggest opportunities are;
- You create and improve landing pages for our campaigns, and you make sure you can communicate the best deals and prices to leave our competition in the dust.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40 - 50
- Salary: € 450,00
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Holiday pay, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
What we are looking for
- You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, Econometrics, Psychology or any other relevant study; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Marketeers who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- You eat data for breakfast. You are able to manage different types of datasets to analyse and base your optimisation tactics on.
- It’s a plus if you’re native French, Spanish, Italian or German;
- You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow all online marketing trends, you keep developing yourself at all times;
- You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven: always trying to outperform targets and expectations;
- You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!);
- You are an excellent collaborator; your KPI’s and success depend on working productively and collaborating with your team, department and other departments. We are looking for someone who has the ability to be strategic in inter-department collaborations;
- Experience in the e-commerce world would be a huge plus!
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student, PhD Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship
- Required language skills: English
Reasons to join:
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- 22 different nationalities so English in the first language in our office;
- Stock options - be part of our success story;
- Bi-annual themes, Monthly Keynotes, great business trips and more;
- Possibilities to get budget for external training;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Well-stocked kitchen: free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to keep you going;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- The best rooftopbar in town and access to our 24/7 office gym.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules! We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run! Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book. When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
- Industry: International organisations / NGO's
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: http://jobs.helloprint.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .