The RSM CDC is a platform for the development, innovation and dissemination of management education material, in particular teaching cases. CDC connects with interested parties and sets up collaborations for researching, writing, teaching and using management cases beyond their traditional business school environment. Cases developed by CDC have won major international case writing competition prizes and some are among the most popular management teaching material used by business schools worldwide. The cases are released with leading international case clearing houses, such as Ivey Publishing and The Case Centre. Some cases are adapted to popular articles published in media outlets like the Financial Times and Harvard Business Review.
Next to case development and writing activities, the RSM CDC provides workshops (such as case writing workshops), participates in events (such as the RSM leadership summit), and works on international projects. For more information on the Case Development Centre, please visit www.rsm.nl/cdc.
Your responsibilities as a marketing student assistant will include:
- Content creation for the website and social media.
- Website maintenance and editing.
- Maintaining case repository.
- Supporting the creation of multimedia cases.
- Case editing, proofreading and layout formatting.
- Strategically marketing CDC, its cases, activities and projects.
- Supporting the organization of CDC events.
- Analyzing sales and website data to help improve CDC cases and visibility.
- You are highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent communication skills in English in both speech and writing.
- You pride yourself on accuracy and attention to details.
- You are flexible, able to arrange time according to needs and can meet deadlines.
- You have a pro-active and hands-on mentality and you are able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of data presentation (e.g. infographics) is a plus.
- Knowledge of design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Canva) is a plus.
- Knowledge of video editing is a plus.
- You are legally eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- You can work for a minimum of 1 year and preferably 2 years.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV, a cover letter, and a writing sample to email@example.com before 1 June 2023.