BIM corporate partnership
BIM corporate partnership
Are you keen to drive growth through technology? Are you interested in renewing your business model? Are you ready to invest future perspectives in your company’s industry? Do you want to attract highly talented young professionals, and connect with a top business school?
Your organisation can benefit from a partnership with our popular Master in Business Information Management (BIM) programme. You can have direct access to the knowledge and skills of these 300+ master students, who focus on:
• managing information as a strategic resource to improve business performance
• finding the business potential in innovative information technologies
• the usage and impact of information systems as a strategic asset for customers, firms, supply chains, business networks, and markets.
These young experts can share opportunities presented by new information technologies such as mobile platforms, cloud computing, business analytics and social media.
Access to knowledge to improve performance
An official BIM partnership with RSM is valuable and rewarding. The exclusive academic-corporate partnership means your organisation has privileged access to young professionals with a keen interest in the intersection of business and technology. Within the BIM community, many occasions will arise in which you can share best practices and network. You can benefit in many ways:
• connect with 300 MSc BIM students, and recruit top talent by posting your vacancies on the RSM Job Board or
• direct access to the up to 30 BIM honours students’ CVs – these top-of-the-class young professionals offer you the best technology mindset
• interactive sessions with students to convey your business insights or – if suitable – you can provide a guest lecture
• share knowledge and expertise with a leading European business school, for example through exposure of your activities related to RSM and by attending the Frontiers in BIM masterclasses
• working alongside a top research group
• employer branding through career events and visibility in communication to MSc BIM students
• RSM’s dedicated information channel geared at BIM students.
RSM’s BIM students and graduates are internationally mobile and have a can-do attitude for taking action with their outstanding problem-solving abilities, innovative ideas, and analytical skills. BIM graduates work in sectors such as consulting, software and computing services, technology, banking and other sectors.
Becoming a BIM partner
You can choose from various corporate partnership packages. We can also develop a customised package. There are also several ways to extend the level of interaction with our BIM faculty members by engaging in a research partnership. There are several options, ranging from four-month master thesis research projects up to longer-term PhD research partnerships.
Find out more about becoming an RSM BIM corporate partner and learn what the benefits are for your organisation by contacting Dr Marcel van Oosterhout via email@example.com.