Due to an ongoing discussion of our university with Dutch regulatory bodies about extended programmes with an additional tuition fee, we have decided that the MSc Finance and Investments Advanced will not be offered from September 2019. Although the discussion is still ongoing, we want to stay clear of any doubt that this discussion may cast on our programme. This means that no new students will be admitted to the programme in September 2019. These new developments will not impact the curriculum for current FI-A students. They will still be able to complete their studies, including all courses, internships, the thesis, potentially an exchange programme, and resit exams. The corporate partners will also stay involved with the programme until then.
Partnering with RSM’s top-level MSc Finance & Investments Advanced programme gives access to an exclusive group of world-class finance students who have been carefully selected for their exceptional ability, advanced knowledge and quantitative skills, as well as their managerial and social skills.
Not only will your organisation be helping to co-develop students’ skills to provide the expertise that your business needs, but you’ll also be associated with a leading European business school ‒ and a top finance research group.
Connect to top finance professionals
Being connected to such ambitious and committed students means your company can benefit from:
- The Living Management Case: our top students work on a real-life business case for your company. You will liaise with teams of students as they find business solutions or develop recommendations in a seven-week project.
- Internships: you can have students working on your strategic objectives in internships ‒ which is also a good way to getting to know highly talented potential employees.
- Guest lectures: give our students your view of the world of business, which they might otherwise not see. You could tell them about your company’s experience of modern corporate finance, asset management or the circular economy. And vice versa, our students – and RSM academics – can offer fresh perspectives during discussions.
- Company branding: bringing your organisation to the attention of the very best of young finance professionals means you will become known as a potential employer.
- Networking and recruitment: meet RSM’s top-class students face-to-face – on campus or in-house ‒ during company visits, projects, presentations, or study trips.
The high-level career and personal development training we provide makes these MSc students comfortable with and adaptable to multicultural work environments, and knowledgeable about corporate finance, private equity, entrepreneurial finance and treasury management, among other specialised finance topics.
The outstanding students on the advanced programme are ambitious and committed, and we seek the same from partner companies. When business and student both make extra effort, the result is a mutually rewarding relationship that results in greater expertise and a higher levels of skills for student and for the business. Supporting or sponsoring parts of the programme or donating towards scholarships that maintain the creation of these opportunities means we can continue to develop these mutual benefits.
Become a corporate partner
For more information about connecting with the best of our finance and investment students, please contact Prof. Dirk Schoenmaker, academic director of the MSc Finance & Investments Advanced, at firstname.lastname@example.org.