Exclusive open evening
Experience ECWO’s full-day programmes in just one evening!
For the first time, in just one evening you can taste our full-day programmes. Choose up to two of the three masterclasses during our open evening on Wednesday, 28 March. Each one is an introduction to one of our full-day programmes, which can help you reach your professional aspirations. Our open evening is at our Woudestein campus in Rotterdam. You can consider improving aspects of your leadership skills, improve your negotiation skills or learn how to effectively communicate your objectives. You can also talk with our gender diversity experts about supporting your company to reach its gender equality goals.
Is your career ready for a boost? Sign up now to reconsider your next career move!
During this event you will:
- Take part in two highly interactive masterclasses led by experts
- Find out how to add value to your career with our one-day programmes
- Receive expert career advice
- Explore ways to put gender equality on your company’s agenda with a customised programme from ECWO
- Network with fellow participants from a broad range of sectors and companies
You can choose from the following masterclasses:
1. Women in Leadership masterclass, normally a 2-day programme at €1495
Addressing issues encountered by women in business, particularly the challenges women face when climbing the corporate ladder. Discover your own leadership style, learn about the latest research into female leadership, compare experiences and discuss your ideas and challenges. The class is highly practical; you will be able to put what you have learned into action immediately and start empowering yourself.
2. Negotiating for Women masterclass, normally a 1-day programme at €795
Any woman seeking to develop her career path and maintain her professional and personal interests needs to know negotiation tools and techniques that leverage her knowledge and strengths. This class will show you how to achieve better results in your negotiations while maintaining effective social relationships.
3. Communicating with Power and Impact masterclass, normally a 1-day programme at €795
To increase your impact within your organisation, you must be able to convey your objectives in an effective manner. This class will provide you with the tools to explore your communication styles, which in return will allow you to attract support, gain resources and resolve conflicts in a variety of contexts.
16.30 – 17.30: Light meal
17.30 – 18.00: Welcome and introduction by Prof. Dianne Bevelander
18.00 – 19.00: Workshops Round 1 / coaching opportunity / Information stands
19.00 – 19.30: Coffee break
19.30 – 20.30: Workshops Round 2 / coaching opportunity / Information stands
20.30 – 20.45: Recap by Dory Grandia and Prof. Dianne Bevelander
20.45 – 21.30: Networking drinks