Does your organisation need to address transformation or concerns, such as:
- establishing and retaining its best people;
- developing gender-balanced leadership in the workplace;
- preparing women for future responsibilities?
Your organisation will benefit from our customised learning interventions, which are tailor-made for you by experts in the field who are responsive and flexible during its development, delivery and evaluation. They can also add a dimension of consulting in the initial stages of discussions to give you more perspectives into how to develop your high-potential women.
With RSM’s leading academics and coaches, your people will benefit from:
- expertise and teaching relevant to your strategic priorities and context – at junior, mid-career and senior level;
- individual coaching and mentoring to enrich and assist in embodying the experiential learning.
The dynamic during preparation and throughout a customised programme ensures an awareness of your organisation’s gender-balanced leadership strategy and alignment with the strategy for participants. In addition to their personal development, participants also learn how to work more effectively with people from other disciplines and functions within your organisation and externally. If senior female managers from your organistion are involved in the design of the programme – as role model speakers or sponsors – then the programme can also help develop cross-hierarchical and cross-functional relationships.
|For more information don’t hesitate to contact us for a discovery meeting.|