At Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) we believe in and foster life-long learning. In recognition of this ideal, we are offering graduates from the RSM and EUR Bachelor and/or Master degrees a 10% MBA Lifelong Learning Award offered as a tuition fee waiver.
This scholarship is available to all our three MBA Programmes:
- International full-time MBA - commencing January 2017
- Executive MBA - commencing February 2017
- Global Executive OneMBA - commencing September 2016
Scholarship Application Deadline: same application deadline as applying to the relevant MBA Programme
In order to be considered for this scholarship you must:
- be a RSM or EUR Alumni graduated from a Bachelor and/or Master programmes
- have completed and submitted your MBA application according to the MBA admissions process and application deadline to one of the following RSM MBA Programmes
International Full-time MBA
Global Executive OneMBA
- produce the required graduate diploma and transcripts from the RSM/EUR Bachelor and/or Master degree programmes.
How to Apply:
Complete and submit by email, the RSM Alumni Lifelong Learning Scholarship Application Agreement to the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com by no later than the MBA admissions application deadline.
- Has submitted graduate proof for the Bachelor and/or Master degree from the RSM or EUR as part of the MBA application process and that these have been verified by the RSM MBA Admissions Committee.
- Received a placement offer letter for one of RSM's MBA Programmes:
Executive MBA commencing February 2017
Global Executive OneMBA commencing September 2016
- Candidates who apply for this Award will not be eligible to apply to any other Scholarships available via RSM or full company sponsorship.
- The Award applications will be reviewed by RSM MBA Awards Committee and if eligible for this award, the candidate will receive an email from the RSM Financial Aid office confirming this and the next steps.