The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to start their bachelor’s at RSM.
- The scholarship amounts € 10,000 for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
- The scholarship amount will be paid in 10 installments after you have paid the full tuition fee amount;
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2023/2024;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
- Prospective students for the IBA programme at RSM need to prove their excellence. Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10;
- For prospective students who have also attended higher education after secondary education grades obtained in higher education will be considered as well. The RSM Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using (a.o.) the grade information included in the Nuffic country modules;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2023. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the waiting list.
First step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF). When completing your application for your chosen programme, make sure to also complete the required scholarship documents.
It is not possible to apply for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will determine whether you will be awarded a scholarship and - if so - which specific scholarship. RSM will only take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- Answering the following two questions in your application:
- why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits
- A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance year 1, 2 and 3 of the IBA programme
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Applicants can apply from 1 October 2022 until 1 February 2023.
The RSM Scholarship Committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2023.
Any questions? The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org