Institute of Business-Regulation Management
BRM aims to develop and distribute relevant knowledge regarding business regulation.
We believe more knowledge is required about the dynamics between regulators and businesses and how effective self-regulation can be achieved in order to effectively achieve results in accordance with public interest.
As we are aware that a multidisciplinary approach is a must, we intend to offer a platform for co-operation of actors from different scientific and practical fields.
Our main research focus is on the interaction between the stakeholders involved in the regulation process, i.e. regulators, law enforcers and regulated organisations and its impact on public interests.
- New RSM Outlook reveals what’s trendy in the business of fashion
- ‘Irrational thinking’ researcher Prof. Dan Ariely receives RSM Honorary Doctorate
- Business and inclusive development explored at Max Havelaar Lecture
- RSM Leadership Summit explores the culture of ‘we’ and how to get there
- PhD defence Jos Verkroost on July 1, 2016