The Erasmus Platform for Sustainable Value Creation aims to work with the following partners and produce the following deliverables:
Industry (financial and corporate)
The aim of the Platform is to develop new insights and concepts to foster sustainable value creation in practice and to overcome hurdles. These new concepts will be developed in close collaboration with industry partners. The ultimate goal is to advance sustainable development through stimulating best practices in sustainable value creation. The industry is the end-user of the Platform’s deliverables and will also function as provider of the necessary funds to establish the core of the Platform for the first three years.
- establishment of a Sustainable Value Creation professorial chair at the Erasmus University
- new concepts for sustainable value creation;
- exchange of best practices;
- (inter)national dissemination of experience, knowledge and insight.
The Platform aspires to collaborate with the leading service providers in the total value methodology. New advances in total value methodology will be developed in co-creation.
- new advances in total value methodology;
- international dissemination of new methodology concepts.
Academic partners (external and internal)
The Platform aims to work with leading external academic partners in the field of sustainability. It will draw on the leading researchers and teachers within the Rotterdam School of Management and the wider Erasmus University. Master, PhD and post-doctoral students are key in setting up new projects.
- new research in the field of sustainable value creation;
- new teaching methods in sustainable finance;
- academic excellence in sustainability;
- (inter)national conferences on sustainable value creation.
- groundbreaking academic and mainstream publications and media appearances
The Platform aspires to work with the leading NGOs to deepen knowledge about sustainability challenges and to co-create best practices in sustainable value creation.
- new concepts of sustainability;
- (inter)national dissemination of best practices.
Annual international conference
- Take leading position in new research by setting up high-level, international conference; involving frontier sustainable investors, government representatives, NGOs and key academics;
- In addition, smaller seminars, workshops and other events as part of an active engagement facility.