RSM Discovery 18: practical insights from the cutting-edge of management science
Unique management knowledge from world-class researchers at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is readily available to executives free of charge - courtesy of the latest edition of RSM Discovery magazine.
Formerly known as RSM Insight, RSM Discovery is now a full-range journal, one that combines challenging articles together with videos and interviews on www.rsm.nl/discovery.
RSM Discovery is designed to keep senior managers abreast of the latest developments in management science that are of real practical value to forward-looking and ambitious companies.
The articles in this 18th edition explore:
- How shipping and logistics operators are benefiting from RSM’s expertise through the Smart Port Rotterdam initiative.
- Why ethical leadership is of great value to organisations.
- What firms can do to increase the likelihood of developing radical innovations.
- Whether entrepreneurial ties increase the chances of business survival?
- Transformational versus servant leadership: is one better than the other?
- Should corporate performance bonuses be linked to sustainability targets?
- Why paying attention to the political persuasions of consumers offers great insights to marketers.
Keep informed and stay ahead of the crowd. Download your free copy of RSM Discovery now!
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is ranked among Europe’s top 10 business schools for education and among the top three for research. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam - a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. RSM also has offices in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district and in Taipei, Taiwan. www.rsm.nl
For more information on RSM or on this release, please contact Marianne Schouten, Media & Public Relations Manager for RSM, on +31 10 408 2877 or by email at email@example.com.