Prof.dr. Cees B.M. van Riel
Cees B.M. van Riel (1951) is professor emeritus of Corporate Communication at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and is the co-founder of the Reputation Institute (www.reputationinstitute.com). He is also founder of the Master of Science in Corporate Communication (MSc degree programme) at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
Cees van Riel has published articles in prestige journals as The Academy of Management Journal, Long Range Planning, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Marketing, and ten books. His best-known books are Principles of Corporate Communication (1996), Fame & Fortune (2004), Essentials of Corporate Communication (2006) and The Alignment Factor (2012).
- Leendert Bikker, Director Corporate Communications at Rabobank
- Björn Edlund, Principal at Edlund Consulting Ltd
- Julia Graham, Deputy CEO and Technical Director at Airmic
- Ruurd Jansen, Senior Brand and Reputation Analyst at NS
- Hans Koeleman, Vice President Corporate Communications and CSR at KPN