A success story
Digital Analytics and Customer Insights
Digital Analytics and Customer Insights
Do you feel your department is falling behind in collecting, analysing, and using data? Are you struggling with creating new value streams by utilising customer-generated insights? If you need new tools to analyse data and methods to turn newly-generated insights into strategies that optimise performance, then this programme Digital Analytics and Customer Insights is right for you.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- speak about big data with confidence and understand its uses
- identify and experiment with value-adding opportunities in your organisation
- critically assess analytical methods and manage data analytics processes
- solve business problems by using big data using predictive and prescriptive modelling
- explore new opportunities by developing customer-centric insights through design thinking
- connect and empathise with your customers, and know their unmet needs and desires by generating insights.
The programme Digital Analytics is also a component of RSM's Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation.
Digital Analytics is a module of RSM’s Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation (DPDT), but can also be followed separately. The programme will support you in creating winning business performance through digital transformation initiatives.
This programme is for managers with data-driven and digital analytics responsibilities from any department, discipline or industry:
- middle managers responsible for data-driven projects seeking to ‘speak the language’ of their data scientists and engineers
- senior managers aiming to gain the skills needed to use data strategically to influence business decisions and generate value, for example in the organisation’s online marketing activities
- managers in early-adopter departments looking for the latest scientific knowledge and practices in data analytics as well as implementation insights for creating new value streams.
You will learn as much from other participants as from the faculty. To ensure a diverse and high-quality group and the value for you, please check if the points below apply to your situation.
- You are facing a challenge where you need to handle too much data, or you don’t know what to do with the data, or you will be soon moving in a position where you will have to deal with these challenges.
- You will benefit the most from this programme if you work in a consumer-facing company, as many examples used are on this topic.
- You have a basic understanding of how statistical models work (this is an advantage but it’s not mandatory).
- If you are in an initial stage, looking into ‘how to collect data’, this course might not meet your needs. This topic is briefly touched upon, but it is not the main focus of the programme.
During the Digital Analytics Programme you will learn from Dr Rodrigo Belo. Occasionally we may substitute other faculty members according to the content of the programme and their availability.
Dr Rodrigo Belo
Rodrigo Belo is associate professor at RSM. His research focuses on the effects of information systems on organisations and on the impacts of social network structures and peer influence on consumer behaviour; it has been widely published. He specialises in the design and deployment of large-scale randomised experiments to assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and to optimise online user engagement. He has led and collaborated in projects with established firms and start-ups in the online and telecommunications sectors. Before joining academia, Rodrigo worked as a software engineer and analyst in transportation and government.
€ 3,500 (excl 21% VAT) including course materials, lunches, and snacks if applicable. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. More information about the discount.
General terms and conditions
Our general terms and conditions apply when you register for an open programme. Please review them to learn more about our policies for cancellation, deferral and substitution.
The programme takes place in the Bayle building on the Woudestein Campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
We recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel, adjacent to the university and less than five minutes’ walk from campus. Participants benefit from special rates.