HR Strategy and Effectiveness
HR Strategy and Effectiveness
The contribution of Human Resource Management (HRM) to business success and current and future challenges for HR professionals are addressed in this three-day HR Strategy and Effectiveness Programme from RSM Executive Education. You will explore internal and external challenges; managing current challenges while making strategies for the future; working alongside finance and marketing departments; and exploring how HR departments can act as a partner in business.
We begin by examining how your organisation’s business strategy can be coupled to its HRM processes to deliver sustained success, using performance management and individual development. You will see examples of best HRM practices for attracting and retaining talent, and strategies for maintaining diversity and inclusion. Learn how to assess connections between HR operations and couple them to business processes. Your assignments will provide valuable personal and professional insights as you share information with other HR professionals and line managers.
During the programme, you will:
- gain a deeper understanding of HR activities, including staff motivation during organisational restructuring, the importance of total workforce management, and how HR departments can be seen as a partner for the business
- learn to identify where your organisation’s HRM processes can be improved
- establish better connections between core HRM functions and build stronger capabilities in each process
- learn to better connect processes within HR and the overall business
- share knowledge with other HR professionals and line managers from diverse companies and backgrounds.
You will benefit from the three-day HR Strategy and Effectiveness programme if you are a:
- HR professional who wants to increase their strategic contribution to HR
- Human Resource manager who wants to improve the effectiveness of HR processes
- Line manager who wants better links between HR and the business’s activities.
“After several years in a senior leadership role in HR, I was looking forward to updating my HR knowledge in an eye-opener workshop in an international environment. I got not only the latest studies and researches from Dr Philip Stiles, but also tools I can use every day to be a more strategic HR leader in the business. It was one of my best professional journeys, I am sure I will use the value it has added for a long time.”
Maria Nove, head of HR, CLAAS Hungaria
“I was looking for a programme that would give me more insights into HR effectiveness, and how to improve HR processes to make them more effective and business oriented, responding to the changing business environment. RSM offers a very good programme, combining the latest HR models with practical examples from big international players. It is very inspirational, and has given me a few ideas of what processes to improve to make HR more effective.”
Marta Florczak, Country HR Director Poland, LaFarge Cements
The HR Strategy and Effectiveness Programme is led by Dr Philip Stiles.
11 - 13 November 2019 > Apply now
€ 2,800 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials, lunches, and snacks. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. More information about the discount.
General terms and conditions
Our general terms and conditions apply when you register for an open programme. Please review them to learn more about our policies for cancellation, deferral and substitution.
The programme takes place in the Bayle building on the Woudestein Campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
We recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel, adjacent to the university and less than five minutes’ walk from campus. Participants benefit from special rates.
RSM’s HR Strategy and Effectiveness programme runs in Rotterdam on several dates. Please select the one that suits you best to register:
Apply now for November 2019