International Leadership Program
International Leadership Program
A preconceived notion where leadership is viewed as an innate quality possessed by only a few, is no longer considered valid. In truth, leadership can be studied and learnt through discussion and being open to different opinions. With this in mind, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and Nova SBE have co-created a two-week-program to inspire and impact leaders like you, by enhancing your leadership skills and maximizing your teams’ potential.
From small entrepreneurial countries to the world
World-class academics from the Netherlands and Portugal will enlighten you with the latest management insights and methods to enhance and discover your personal authentic leadership style.
The main objective of the International Leadership Program is to inspire you as a senior manager to think about your own leadership. What makes you tick as a leader? How effective are you? The topics of the program will help you reflect and look at leadership in unexpected and new ways.
20 - 24 May 2019
24 - 28 June 2019
Faculty from RSM and Nova SBE
- Inspiring insights from leading professors at Nova SBE about paradoxes, improvisation and resilience
- Enriching topics from world-class academics at RSM about identity, authenticity, vision, communication and leadership in a deterministic world
- Time to reflect on your own leadership style and work on your weaknesses
- Membership in the alumni network of two global Business Schools that are leaders in their own countries
- Opportunity to discover two of the most desired destinations in Europe, while enjoying their landscapes, food and history
RSM’s and NOVA SBE's International Leadership Program is for experienced senior managers and executives who:
- are looking for fresh ways to look at their leadership
- wish to connect with to reputable academics and interesting peers.
The International Leadership Program is led by a team of international renowned faculty.
Prof. Miguel Pina e Cunha
Miguel is Professor of Organization Studies at Nova SBE and teaches Leadership and Positive Organisations.
Dr Pedro Neves
Pedro Neves is Associate Professor at Nova SBE and teaches Change Management and Leadership.
Jorge Medeiros is a Visiting Professor at Nova SBE and teaches Positive Psychology.
Nadim Habib is a Visiting Professor at Nova SBE and teaches Creativity, Innovation and Strategy.
Prof. Miguel Muñoz Duarte
Miguel Muñoz Duarte is a Nova SBE professor and teaches Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Dr Hannes Leroy
Hannes Leroy is an assistant professor of human resources management at RSM and teaches Authenticity and Leadership Development.
Prof. Wiep van Bunge
Wiep van Bunge is a professor of history of philosophy at Erasmus University Rotterdam and teaches History of Philosophy and Spinoza for Managers.
Prof. Pursey Heugens
Pursey Heugens is a professor of organization theory, development and change and teaches Strategy and Governance.
Fleur de Lima
Fleur de Lima is an accomplished executive trainer, facilitator and coach and teaches Leadership Development.
RSM’s and Nova SBE's International Leadership Program is taught in English and takes place in both Lisbon and Rotterdam.
€ 7,900 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials, lunches, and snacks. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. More information about the discount.
Cancellation notices must be received by email: email@example.com. The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 14 days before the programme’s start date: 25% of the programme fee will be charged
- Between 14 and 7 days before the programme’s start date: 75% of the programme fee will be charged
- 7 days or fewer before the programme’s start date: 100% of the programme fee will be charged
- Cancellations received on or after the programme’s start date: 100% of the programme fee will be charged.
The participant can be substituted by someone from the same company on the same course without extra costs.
General terms and conditions
The programmes take place at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Bayle Building, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam.
If you require hotel accommodation in Rotterdam, we recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, adjacent to the university.
The International Leadership Program is an intensive two-week programme with modules in Lisbon and Rotterdam, offered to you by Nova SBE and Rotterdam School of Management. Please click below to register: