Bayle (J) building
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
Rotterdam by car
- Coming from the south (A16): Follow signs to “Ring Rotterdam, Den Haag”. Near Ridderkerk, follow “Feijenoord / Centrum / Kralingen / Capelle”. When crossing the Van Brienenoordbrug, take exit “Rotterdam Centrum / Capelle” and you will immediately arrive on a roundabout. On the roundabout take “Rotterdam Centrum”. Pass the petrol station on your right side and take the first turn to the right after the petrol station. You have arrived at Burgemeester Oudlaan. Entrance of the Erasmus University main gate is 100 metres further on your right.
- Coming from Utrecht and Den Haag: Follow signs to “Ring Rotterdam / Dordrecht”, and then “Kralingen / Feijenoord / IJsselmonde” and take exit “Capelle / Centrum”. At the traffic lights follow “Rotterdam Centrum”. Pass the petrol station on your right side and take the first turn to the right after the petrol station. You have arrived at Burgemeester Oudlaan. Entrance of the Erasmus main gate is 100 metres further on your right.
Paid parking is available on campus.
Rotterdam by public transport
- From Rotterdam Central Station “Centraal Station”: Take the underground metro direction “Spijkenisse”, change at “Beurs/Churchillplein”. Take direction “Ommoord / Nesselande / Capelle”, exit at “Kralingse Zoom”. When exiting the station, facing the main road, the Erasmus University is directly across the road.
- You can also take tram number 21 or 24 to "Burgemeester Oudlaan", which leaves at the front of the central station approximately every 10 minutes. The trip will take around 20 minutes and you should exit at the stop "Woudestein" which is close to the main entrance.
- Or take tram 7 bound for Erasmus Universiteit, which departs from Rotterdam Central station and stops near the Bayle (J) Building. The trip will take 25 minutes.