Wednesday 28 August
The part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance is intended for people with an ambition to become customs leaders in international trade. The admissions procedure emphasises motivation, maturity and creativity, as well as a strong interest in international trade.
You should comply with the following requirements if you wish to take part in the part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance:
- have a bachelor or master degree
- have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- have affinity with supply chain management and IT or auditing
- have experience with customs
- non-native English speaking candidates may be required to provide results of a TOEFL or IELTS test.
The fee for the part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance programme starting in October 2019 is € 27,500 and covers tuition costs and learning materials such as readers, cases and books.
The fee does not include hotel accommodation, transport or parking fees.
An initial, non-refundable registration deposit of € 1,000 is required upon acceptance into the programme.
The following scholarship options are available for the 2019 intake:
- Bachelor and master graduates from RSM and Erasmus University Rotterdam may apply for the RSM Lifelong Learning Scholarship and will be awarded a 10 per cent tuition fee waiver.
- Candidates of the part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance may apply for the Top Sector Logistics Scholarship of € 5,000.
Participants will learn as much from each other as from the faculty. To ensure a diverse and high-quality group, all applicants to the programme will be required to undergo an intake discussion with the Programme Director. This way we can guarantee that the programme is suitable for you.
We will schedule the intake call within two weeks of receiving your application form and required documents. After the intake call, the Programme Director will advise the Admission Committee to either accept or reject your application.
If your application is accepted, your formal registration for the programme will be confirmed via email.
Besides filling out the application request form, to complete your application you must email all the items listed below email@example.com. The Admissions Manager will not review your application until all required items have been received.
- Copy of passport photo page
- Official transcript of academic records, signed by the appropriate university officials
- Certified (stamped and signed) copies of your degree(s) or diploma(s)
- CV or résumé
- Results of TOEFL or IELTS test (if applicable)
- Signed application form Top Sector Logistics Scholarship and motivation letter (if applicable).
The deadline for submitting your application is 1 August 2019. Your application can only be processed when all required documents have been received. Candidates are selected for intake interviews based on completed applications.
The part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance starts in October 2019. The deadline to apply is 1 August. To apply for the programme, please fill out the application request form and submit the required documents: