Friday 22 November
Participants of RSM’s Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance come from a variety of organisations.
You will benefit from the programme if you work for:
- a national customs authority, for example as a customs officer, EDP auditor, client co-ordinator, legal advisor or policy maker
- government agencies, such as a tax office, food and health safety inspectorate, police
- a service business, such as a consultancy or legal, tax advisory or accounting office
- a logistics organisation, for example as a trader, shipper, exporter, shipbroker or terminal operator
- any other organisation, and involved in international cross-border supply chains.
“The programme brings strategic value to customs and foreign trade management by driving compliance efficiency, confronting new challenges and accelerating growth in cross-border trade.”
Sasank Mohanty, global customs and foreign trade manager at Sandoz, a Novartis company
“For supply chain and customs professionals, this interactive programme will add value to the future of business in a fast-changing dynamic world. RSM has created a professional and open working environment, which is inspiring and enhancing synergetic liaisons between various professions.”
Jacky Daalmans, legal trainee and bachelor of law graduate
“This executive master programme will offer me a comprehensive view of today’s customs and logistics ecosystem. Also, by combining customs officers with business representatives, the variety of perspectives is sure to broaden the views of all participants.”
Hans Pieters, Head of Administration and Personnel at the World Customs Organisation