Part-time Executive International Master of Science in Corporate Communication (MScCC)
Communication professionals working in an international corporate setting need to be competent and experienced at communicating externally and internally – and across cultures. Mastery of these skills is essential for ensuring management strategies are effective and successful in every part of the business.
This programme is designed for busy international communications and media professionals. It offers a tailor-made programme that you can start at any time and follow at your own pace alongside your work. It covers more aspects and skills in corporate communications than any other English-taught programme in the Netherlands.
You can choose electives to provide you with a specialised learning programme, tailoring them to your own interests, or to match the skills that your organisation needs, and you will learn from experienced external speakers from international companies and organisations as well as RSM’s world-class academics.
A unique experience
- learn from world-renowned faculty and leading business practitioners;
- gain cross-cultural perspectives from working with your international peers;
- get a global network for knowledge sharing and life-long learning;
- choose from an extensive portfolio of electives;
- put your new knowledge into practice immediately;
- study when it suits you with our flexible format.
Most electives take place during normal office hours at RSM’s Woudestein campus. Fees include lunch and refreshments. The intensive four- and five-day Winter and Summer Courses take places off campus and are based in a hotel. Accommodation is provided.