by Admissions Office
You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our pre-experience Bachelor and Master programmes.
TYPE A KEYWORD / QUESTION BELOW OR SEARCH THE CATEGORIES TO FIND YOUR ANSWER.
What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
The application process starts on the 1st of October. Our application deadlines are strict and that no exceptions will be made.The deadlines are:
International Management / CEMS
15 May or earlier if the programme has reached maximum capacity
- Business Administration Specialisations (max. 450):
- MScBA Accounting & Financial Management
- MScBA Business Analytics & Management * (last year the application closed on the 9th of January)
- MScBA Master in Management (English, Full-time) *(last year the application closed on the 5th of March)
- MScBA Master in Management (Dutch, Part-time)
- MSc Business Information Management (max. 250) *(last year the application closed on the 31st of March)
- MSc Finance & Investments (max. 300) *(last year the application closed on the 4th of February)
- Premaster Bedrijfskunde in Dutch, (Full-time max. 150 / Part-time max. 120)
- Premaster International Business Administration in English (max. 70) *(last year the application closed on the 21st of January)
- Global Business & Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Innovation
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
NON-EEA nationality? Avoid delays in the immigration process and submit your application by 1 April.
Want to pursue a scholarship offered by RSM? Apply by the 1st of March (mainly for NON-EEA nationalities).
If the programme is marked with *, APPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE:
These programmes usually reach the maximum capacity before the 15 May deadline. Check the date when the application closed for this programme last year. This might help you time your application. Please note that the dates are listed only for indicative purposes and no rights may be derived from this information.
- Last update:
- Friday, 25 September 2020