by Admissions Office
You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our pre-experience Bachelor and Master programmes.
TYPE A KEYWORD / QUESTION BELOW OR SEARCH THE CATEGORIES TO FIND YOUR ANSWER.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
Rotterdam School of Management offers a limited number of scholarships - mostly partial tuition fee waivers - for excellent applicants from non-EEA countries and EEA countries.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, you can find the available scholarships including the application- and selection criteria in our Scholarship Finder.
In order to apply for an institutional scholarship, please follow the steps below:
1. Register in Studielink for the MSc programme of your choice from 1 October 2020;
2. Continue your application in our Online Application Form (OLAF), after you've received the link per email (within
24 hours. In OLAF, you will be asked to indicate whether you wish to apply for a scholarship or not. If so, you will be requested to upload the following supporting documents:
- A scholarship motivation letter
- A budget plan
3. Submit your completed OLAF application before 1 March 2021;
4. Wait for the scholarship decision. The scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2021;
4. Accept your scholarship offer within 2 weeks;
5. Start your Visa application before 1 June 2021
- Last update:
- Thursday, 1 October 2020