by current MSc students
Who is this programme for?
For recent bachelor graduates in business, economics, finance or accounting, this one-year (12 month) full-time MSc qualification in Finance and Investments deals with financial decision-making from a management perspective.
If you are interested in a more advanced programme, please check out the MSc Finance & Investments Advanced.
Covering a diverse range of topics, it is taught by some of Europe’s most respected academics in the field at one of Europe’s top tier business schools. The programme delivers in-depth knowledge from theoretical and practical perspectives. A large choice of master electives allows scope to structure your own curriculum to suit your interests. On graduation, students will receive RSM’s MSc degree in Finance & Investments.
In addition, this RSM programme has the advantage of being one of the few universities in the Benelux countries to have programme partnership status with the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute®, (CFA). Your future career as a financial analyst or investment banker will benefit from the RSM MSc degree qualification and preparation for CFA® exams within one academic year.
Our program is also part of the Academic Partnership Program of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association. For those of you interested a career in finance with an alternative investments focus (such as, for example, hedge funds, real estate or private equity) our program offers the benefits of preparing for CAIA exams while studying for the RSM MSc degree.
- involves international and diverse group of students
- prepares for a career as a finance professional and for management positions
- combines thorough theoretical foundations with strong link to practice
- offers a large number of different electives courses to create a tailor-made curriculum
- covers latest developments in finance, including sustainable finance, fintech, and financial analytics