RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the admissions process, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
The ideal time to visit the campus and find out more about the MSc programmes offered by RSM, is during one of our Open Days.
If you are currently residing outside the Netherlands and can not join the Open Day, you can also plan a visit through our student-for-a-day programme. During your visit one of our current students will give you a tour of the campus and answer your questions about the studying at RSM. To plan your visit, use the registration form.
Questions for the RSM Admissions Office?
> Check our Frequently Asked Questions
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can my eligibility be assessed before I apply for admission?
- What are the application deadlines for the MSc programmes offered by RSM?
- When will I be informed of the results of my application?
> Can't find the answer in our FAQ? Use our Contact Form to send your question directly to us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to COVID-19 the RSM Admissions Office is closed until further notice. There are also NO telephone consulting hours available. For questions please use our Contact Form.
Problems when registering in Studielink?
> Please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre. (Remember that after registering for the master in Studielink, you need to continue the application process in the RSM Online Application Form (OLAF).
My ERNA doesn't work or I didn't receive it:
> If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details which you need in order to log in to the Online Application Form (OLAF), please inform the Erasmus University ICT Servicedesk: email@example.com
In your message, explain the problem clearly, include your name, student number, email address and that you are applying for a programme offered by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
On the special Admissions & COVID-19 pageyou can find answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- Due to the Coronavirus I may not obtain my bachelor diploma on time, what should I do?
- Due to the Coronavirus I have not been able to meet the GPA requirement; will this be a problem?
- Due to the Coronavirus I have not been able to take a GMAT or English exam, what can I do?
- How does RSM plan to offer education in September?
If, after carefully reading the information on the website, you still have questions, you can reach out to us using our contact form.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration process (VISA and residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard email@example.com
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC).