Learn more about student life
Degree: MSc International Management/ CEMS
Duration: 18 months
Start: September 2020
- 66% international students in programme
- 89% of graduates employed within 3 months after graduation
- Examples of your future job title: Management consultant, marketing manager, revenue analyst
The MSc in International Management/CEMS aims to develop high-quality graduates with a well-developed global mindset, in preparation for an international career in business.
Who is this programme for?
Talented bachelor graduates from around the globe with an ambition to pursue a great career. No previous professional experience is necessary, but candidates should be high-achieving, socially competent, and real team players.
It is required that students have obtained a research university bachelor degree in Business Administration or a related field. If you have not followed any business related courses during your undergraduate degree, you can take a look at the MScBA Master in Management programme – a programme designed especially for students with a non-business background.
What does this programme offer?
This programme is geared toward preparing you for leadership positions in the competitive international labour market.
- You will gain a thorough knowledge of management of international companies, practical experience through real business projects and international internships, and training in general and specialised management skills;
- You’ll start your career with the advantage of having learned the real-world skills of presentation, negotiation, conflict management, debating, responsible leadership, team-building and networking. All of this is done through seminars, placements, consultancy projects and case-studies, which take place at RSM and in businesses and classrooms around the world on international exchanges and internships;
- You will become part of a global network of alumni and corporate partners, very valuable resources in the shaping of your career path;
- At the end of the programme you will receive two highly ranked qualifications: RSM's MSc in International Management degree as well as the CEMS-Master in Management qualification awarded by CEMS, The Global Alliance in Management Education. RSM is one of seven CEMS schools featured in the top tier of the FT Global Masters in Management ranking 2017, making it an excellent start to your international management career.