CEMS Club Rotterdam
CEMS Club Rotterdam
The CEMS Club Rotterdam (CCR) is the local CEMS student organization at RSM. CEMS Clubs exist at all member schools and they are an integral part of CEMS student life. The CCR is one of the largest and most active CEMS Clubs worldwide and consists of a seven-member board and five committees. Every semester, around half of the CEMS cohort in Rotterdam takes an active role within the Club, enabling the CCR to organise a large variety of amazing events and manage impactful projects.
- The Corporate Relations Committee organises company visits, workshops and skill seminars.
- The Alumni Relations Committee is responsible for strengthening alumni relations through events with CEMS alumni in and around Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- The Sustainability Committee creates awareness for CSR related topics and manages our very own discount card for sustainable restaurants in Rotterdam, the Good Citizen Card.
- The Social Committee shapes every semester into an inclusive and fun experience full of parties, dinners and trips for all CEMS students.
- And lastly, the Marketing Committee is there to keep everyone informed on CCR activities and projects and to capture all the great memories of the semester in the semester book.
Being a CEMS student
Overall, being a CEMS student means networking with companies and alumni, being a responsible leader and environmentally-conscious citizen, and having a great time with CEMS students from all around the world. It also includes occasionally going to an international event, be it a social event with multiple partner schools, a recruiting event like the annual career forum, a regional forum, or on exchange. Whatever it is, you will develop yourself personally and professionally, build a strong international network, and have a great deal of fun. And the CEMS Clubs at each school will help you with that!
If you would like to learn more about the CEMS Club Rotterdam and the events and projects the Club runs every semester, check out their website and social media pages. They are also happy to answer any question you might have about the Club.